Glock 19 Gen 4
Glock® 19 Gen 4 MOS 9mm Semi-auto Pistol
The Gen 4 G19 introduced a number of new features to the venerable duty pistol, making it a little softer to shoot and a little more accommodating for different hand sizes. The first major update is the Dual Recoil Spring System that greatly reduces felt recoil—because two springs are better than one, after all. The Dual Spring System also increases service life.
The second upgrade is the Modular Back Strap System, which lets you customize the grip size…so whether you have big hands or small hands, the G19 will feel right at home. The G19 includes (2) alternate back straps that you can easily swap out on your own. Other upgrades include the finger-groove grip, as well as a reversible enlarged mag catch that makes it leftie-friendly—and easier to operate no matter which hand you shoot with.
This model features the Modular Optics System that makes it easy to mount optics without custom machining of your pistol’s slide. Includes mounting plates for most popular red dot optics.
- MOS Modular Optics System for easy mounting of red dot optics
- Barrel is manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method for uniform precision and consistency
- Modular Back Strap System for a better hand fit
- 5.5-lb. trigger pull is nice and clean
- Enlarged reversible magazine catch allows you to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol
- Dual recoil spring assembly reduces felt recoil and increases durability
- Rough textured frame enhances grip traction
- Safe Action® System helps ensure your firearm does not fire unintentionally
- Gas nitride finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Includes (3) 15-rd. magazines and (2) extra modular back straps
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Striker-fired
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4.02″
- Frame: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall Length: 7.28″
- Overall Weight: 21.16 oz.